Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dinner with the Tanners





























While we were in Utah for the wedding and to spend time with my sister, Jenny, since we couldn't stay long enough to go to her graduation, we had dinner with all of Chris' family. Chris and I requested that they make a Shrimp Boil. It has shrimp, potatoes, corn on the cob, and sausage in it. It is so good. These are some of the pictures that Chris took. He took so many that there are too many to put on. When Nate and Catherine got there Neil had just woken up so he went straight to Grandpa and laid with him on the swing. It was so cute!! This is my new hair color and cut I know that it is extremely red!! That is due to the red that I had in my hair two color appointments ago. But thankfully it calmed down a bit and it is looking better. Rex said that I just cut my hair so that I could look Liz so hopefully I look as good as she does. The kids turned on the sprinkler and started running through it. Then Cody and Tanner came over to show us their muscles. It was so cute!! When Nate and Catherine got there Neil had just woken up so he went straight to Grandpa and laid with him on the swing. It was so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love to see these pics. Thanks for posting them guys....since noone else seems to be on the ball. That is the first pregnant picture I have seen of Acaccia. You're such a cute Aunt Brittany!!

    ReplyDelete