Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jenny's Visit



Jenny came out to Tucson to visit us for a week. While she was here we went up to Phoenix to our Uncle Rod and Aunt Kathy's house for some jet skiing. While we were there it was Jenny's birthday so Kathy put a candle in her breakfast. It was really cute. We all went out for dinner our first night there at Poncho's. It is this small mexican restaurant that is really good. Chris and I went out on the jet skis a couple of times. Chris is such a crazy driver!! We all got sunburned in random places. Chris got burned on the top of his forehead, racing stripes down his shoulders, a stripe across his back and the top of one foot. Jenny got burned on the tops of her knees, and her back pretty bad (she only wanted sunscreen on her face). I got burned on my shoulders, the tops of my feet, my hairline (which is starting to peel so it looks like I have dandruff) and the sides of my face near my eyes. But all in all it was a fun day and boy were we tired that night.


Here is the awesome cake that Aunt Kathy made for Jenny's birthday. It took her two tries to get all the candles blown out. I guess she wanted to do each cake separately.





2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should change your name from Tanners to Burns - haha!
    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you got the job and let out of your lease. What a relief! I feel for you on the alarm. I was tending for week for someone and set it off thinking it was a light switch. Police came faster than I could call to get the code to turn it off. What a paiN!

    ReplyDelete