Wednesday, September 7, 2011

11 Months

I know this is a little late. I can't believe that in one month we will have a 1 year old! This past year has gone by so fast. She has been such a joy and is turning into quite the little stinker.

 She plays very well by herself which is very nice for me.

A few things about Addyson:
  • She now has five teeth
  • She can crawl down the hall in five seconds flat
  • She loves black beans
  • She is starting to get a baby mullet
  • She gets into anything she can get her hands on. If I let her play in our bathroom while I am getting ready the bathroom looks like a tornado hit it.
  • She has learned how to open the drawers thanks to me. ( I accidentally showed her how while I was putting dishes away, ooops)
Coming soon Flaming Gorge camping pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment