Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Today we went to the doctor for my monthly check up and when I saw my doctor four weeks ago she told me that we should be able to find out what the baby is between 15-17 weeks. So today we were so excited because we thought we would be able to find out what the baby is. The doctor starts the ultrasound and the baby was facing away from us, so at first all we saw was the spine and back of the baby. The doctor could tell that the legs were crossed so while she was trying to see I started poking my belly trying to get the baby to move. It uncrossed its legs stretched out, starting rolling over then stopped and crossed its legs at the knees. So needless to say we still don't know what the baby is. I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks and we should be able to find out then. For now its just stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment