Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter and our Garden

This year since we don't have any children here we decided to do Easter baskets for each other. Here are the pictures of them. Chris has a tradition where his parents would hide the baskets and you have to find them. So I hid his in one of the upstairs bathrooms and he hid mine in the pantry. I got Chris E.T. because he has always said how good of a movie it was and I have never seen it.



Here is the start of our garden. We have 15 tomato plants. (I know what is Chris thinking). And we also have our peppers and beans planted. Chris is going to make some more boxes so we can have the zucchini, squash, and cucumbers in their own boxes. I learned that the hard way last year when the cucumbers grew into everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment