Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

 
This year for Christmas we decided to stay home. I didn't sleep for two days because I was so excited for the kids to open their presents. We had a wonderful Christmas and the kids were very spoiled.
 

The kids in their Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve.
 

All ready for Christmas morning. I was so excited I could hardly stand it!
 









 Brock loved ripping the paper and eating it. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Tanner and Neena and Papa for the presents. The kids love them.

 
 
 
 
 Trucks and a remote, what more could a boy need.

 Chris surprised me with a new ipod touch!
When Addy opened this present, she cried its a stroller! She was so excited!
 
As you can see we had a wonderful Christmas and are very grateful and thankful for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment