Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Birthday

For the past couple of years we have gone to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. I always order the same thing and its super delicious! This year we had that same plan. I had found a sitter for our kids and was super excited to go out that night without the kids. Well around 10 that morning I get an unsuspecting text from Chris, "Survey just walked in the building". Are you kidding me? They couldn't pick another day to come. So we almost didn't get to go to dinner but Chris made it home in time and we had a wonderful night.

Brock also turned 8 months on my birthday. Ahhh where has the time gone? He needs to slow down a little bit.


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Glad you made it to the restaurant to celebrate! We sure miss you guys and can't believe how big Brock has gotten!

    ReplyDelete