Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Garden

This is our full box. There are four tomato plants, jalepenos, green peppers, zucchinis, cucumbers, carrots, kohl rabi, and some herbs. So we are hoping that none of it dies and we get some good produce off of it.
These are the boxes Chris made. I think he went a little overboard with how many he made but I won't let him fill them all the way up. I don't think he realizes how much food we are going to be getting off these plants.
There is a gate that blocks off the yard on the side of the house. As I was taking pictures of the garden the dogs sit here and whine at the fence. I thought it was a pretty cute picture.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome garden! I love that you are blogging!! Thanks so much. It helps us feel connected. I miss you guys a ton and have been thinking of you lots lately. Why do we have to live so far away. I think you guys are the greatest and hope AZ treats you well.

    ReplyDelete