Monday, March 30, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Rawlins

The top picture is Me and Sheena in the therapy gym. The bottom picture is Jackie, Sheena, and Me. These girls are my best friends it was so hard saying goodbye to them. They changed my life for the better. I love these girls!



The day we left Rawlins was a bittersweet one. I think I made like eighteen people cry. It was horrible and we are going to miss them all so much. This is the cake that Chris' dietary manager Deb made for us. I thought it was so cute so I had to take a picture.

We drove to Utah on Friday the 20th and then we left for Vegas on Monday, then hit Tucson on Tuesday. We got a GPS and the GPS took us down through the Hoover Dam. It was so cool!! They are building a road that goes over the dam and it was about halfway done. It was so high. I want to go back and drive over the bridge once it is done. The drive wasn't too bad, except that Cuddles howled the whole way. She finally calmed down once we got out of Phoenix. I was so irritated by the time we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment